Jobs

It's that time again, the time where #1 I have a teaching job, and #2 I am looking for a summer job. I don't so much enjoy looking for jobs but having a teaching one to look forward to in the fall is super exciting!

The deal is: I'm teaching 4th grade in Tooele, UT. I'll be moving to Salt Lake and commuting. Exciting!

That is about all my life is right now, looking for jobs and planning for my teaching job but I felt obligated to post about my teaching job. Also to say that I have a college diploma and a valid teaching certificate BOTH in my room. I'm pretty happy about that.


Also, I really enjoyed this article: http://www.ksl.com/?sid=20445630&nid=1011&title=5-board-games-that-should-be-movies&s_cid=featured-4

4 comments:

Winn Family said...

YAY YAY YAY!! Plus GIANT YAY for staying in Salt Lake! Love your face off Miss Andrea!

Deidra said...

Yay for a teaching job! Go Andrea!!

lene b said...

coooongraaaaats!!! :D i think i already said so on facebook, but it's still super exciting! :) and that article was hilarious. thanks for sharing! :) ps. i totally want to watch all those movies now.

LynnW said...

That is so great that you have a TEACHING job and that you are teaching in your Mother's favorite place!