Secondly, Aubrey and I were just talking about dating for some reason and we began talking about living together when we're old and having two or three dogs (not big, slimy, hairy ones, but cute, nice, and fun dogs) that we will allow in like one room of our house but otherwise keep outside, our aquarium with a few tropical fish that our pool boy will take care of(he'll wear a tasteful t-shirt with jeans but with a man-kini on the outside for comedic effect), and our chickens in our backyard. We decided that Pleasant Grove would be a good place to live and the most exciting factor of this home will be the bookshelves that are built in the walls. That honestly is a serious life goal of mine and is quite possibly a deal-breaker. If a man doesn't want lots of books, he chalks up loser points.
Anyway, Aubrey and I have agreed that our dear friend Rachel Ann Augustus will live with us and we made a list of other ladies we would be happy with including (but not limited to) Lauren Nielsen or Elisa Freeman. (Keep in mind readers that if you are not on this list it does not mean we don't like you, these are simply awesome people we both know well).
So this was a fun conversation that I wanted documentation of, hence the blog post. Anyone else want in on our awesome future dream home?
3 comments:
OH. MY. GOODNESS. I literally started laughing when I read this. And then I started crying. And then I was that awkwardly wonderful combination of both laughing and crying. I might be a little tired. But I think mostly I was just happy. :] You two are my favoritest people and I am overjoyed that I would be included on such fantastically wonderful plans for the future.
I would like to request a pig for our list of pets as well. She can stay out with the chickens. And we need a Narnia room. Like a playroom/theatre room that you can only get to through a closet. Magical.
Thanks for making me feel important and special. I can't tell you what that meant to me tonight. I love you both.
You're funny. Can your pool boy pleeeease be named Rico? That's all I want in life.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Post a Comment