I'm so sad that it's over tomorrow!!! I love So You Think You Can Dance so much, it's the best part of my summer!!! I had a few favorites this week, I'll just post all of them because I liked them so much.
First: Sasha and Mark. Wow. This is about overcoming odds. Just awesome. She's such a strong dancer and he's so twisted and great that it is a wonderful combination.
Second: Marko and Lauren. Lauren is probably the best dancer I've ever seen. She's phenomenal. Marko paired with her does every bit as well as she does and I love it! This is such a beautiful piece.
Third: Melanie and Tadd. Favorite routine of the night. Just awesome. Loved it.
Lastly: Melanie and Sasha. I had no idea being a 50's housewife could be so emotional! I actually really liked this one, they bond together in a difficult situation and it is just so beautiful to watch!
I love this show. Love, love, love it. I'm kind of sorry that my only blog posts are about So You Think You Can Dance but only kind of. You should all love it as much as I do! :) Enjoy the videos!
No comments:
Post a Comment