California and HARRY POTTER!!!

So, for those of you that read either Melodie or Aubrey's blogs, you will know that Aubrey and I went to California!!! It was so fun!!!

We:
1. Drove forever
2. Went to the beach
3. Got my first ever pedicure
4. Went to the Fashion District in downtown L.A.
5. Drove down Hollywood Blvd to see people dressed up as movie characters
6. Bought a bacon-covered hotdog
7. Went out to eat sushi
8. Went to the Getty Art Museum
9. Went to the park to watch Casablanca
10. Stayed up late
11. Watched approximately 15 episodes of "Say Yes to the Dress"
12. Slept in
13. Went to church
14. Kept score for the Sunday School jeopardy game
15. Drove home. I'm sure this took at least 2X longer than driving to California, it was such a long drive!

It was a fun, fun, fun trip though and I'm so glad I got to go! I didn't bring my camera though, so if you want to see pictures, to go http://justinandmelodie.blogspot.com/ or http://aubreywinner.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!

Next item of business:
HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!! The last installment of this 8-part movie series came out Thursday at midnight. I was there. I dressed up. So did Aubrey. I was Professor Trelawney and Aubrey was Bellatrix Lestrange. Here are a few pictures:


1 comment:

Melodie Anne said...

All awesome. I HEART HP! I can't wait for JP to get home so I'll have someone to see it with.