My life in Provo will someday come to an end. This is my last year in Provo and though a year may seem like a long time I don't actually do many fun things during the school year so I'm trying to cram in all the fun this summer so then I can study then graduate in April. Who knows what I'll be doing next summer. Whatever though. I have a summer bucket list being constructed currently and I wanted to post that for you all to see. Feel free to comment and add suggestions.
(In no particular order)
1. Eat at Hotdog King. (It's on State Street in Orem and looks exciting)
2. Hike the Y
3. Hike Timp
4. Float the Provo River
5. Eat at a BYU restaurant. Any of them (Skyroom, MOA Cafe,whatever else there is)
6. Go to a BYU Women's Soccer game
7. Take flexibility at BYU (also known as napping class- I'm totally signed up for the fall!)
Any other suggestions? Turns out my bucket list is really short. And kind of lame.
4 comments:
I want to hike the Y because I never have either!! I think David would rather die, but if you are looking for a partner, I am up for it. I'd prefer not midday during the summer though. IF you wanted to make it a double date, I could maybe convince David. ;)
Yes. To either just going with you or on a date. Let's do it!
Also on my list: eat at happy sumo.
I LOVE HAPPY SUMO!
I always wanted to float the provo river! I heard its totally fun.
And Happy Sumo is lame. Don't go there. It's so uppity and stupid and the sushi is mediocre. When you are here I'm so taking you to my favorite cheap sushi place- it's amazing!
Furthermore, you should make sure to buy a thousand pairs of shoes before you move away because they are not that easy to find like they are at FY! That place is the bomb!
Post a Comment