AMAZING.

Sorry I never actually write much on this thing, it's usually just pictures of videos. But this is so amazing!!!! I loved this dance last night and wanted everyone who ever looks at this blog to enjoy this dance as much as I did. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

4 comments:

dani said...

ILSYTYCDWTM!!!!!!
(i love so you think you can dance way too much)

A Real Winner said...

Hopefully you can never love this show too much because I sure am a little bit obsessed. Let's watch it together sometime Dani!

Sister Winn said...

Ok I love this dance because it isn't overly romanticized. She is married. They two dancing have wonderful chemistry, but it doesn't make me feel like I need to bathe my mind after it ends. I think they just did a really good job keeping the chemistry in an appropriate place for this dance. No push for a sex drive that doesn't need to be there!

Melodie Anne said...

Aaahhh!!! I can't even watch this because I haven't even seen the top 20 episode yet!!! Don't post things that tempt me so.