10. Going places like Nickle City and Chuck-e-Cheese and getting awesome prizes!
9. Sleeping in

8. Soon to come: SUNSHINE!!! (For those of you who are unaware as to the current weather conditions in Utah, there isn't really much sunshine going on yet, but it'll come!)

7. Dance parties across the street nightly (or so it seems)

6. New movies coming out!!! (My favorite so far: Thor. Hands down. Loved it.)

5. No School

4. New Summer job at the Candy Barrel- this will last longer than the summer, but it is what my summer consists of.

3. Popsicles- even though I have yet to have one
2. Visiting family in Georgia, Michigan, California, Wyoming and Utah. Here are some pictures of my nephews from the trip to Georgia:
1. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!
3 comments:
Love!
I had a popsicle today. Blue flavor. It was delicious.
Love it at! I've already had like a dozen popsicles this year cause mmm! And for real, we had a slew of kids over yesterday and only two of them liked orange dream-sicles? How is that possible. Worst yet is we wasted them on the little things. MAN!
Also, we LOVED HAVING YOU HERE!!! Thanks for coming soooo much! And you're working at a place called the Candy Barrel? For reals-- that sounds like my DREAM JOB! Also, I need to send you a bunch of pics while you were here--love them!
YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaayyyyyYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
I love all those things too!
I am seriously so stoked for SYTYCD. I can't even stand it.
Also we have the cutest nephews ever.
Post a Comment