It's Spring!!! The weather hasn't quite made up it's mind yet but it is spring. Almost summer (it's supposed to snow in Provo tomorrow). I love spring and thought I'd share this lovely video with you all.
This spring/summer I am not going to school but am currently looking for a job. It's so nice to have a break! The last few days I have slept in, read, not done homework and just enjoyed it so much! AND I get to go to Georgia next week to visit Jess and his family. I'm so excited!
3 comments:
I love 7 brides for 7 brothers!!
Ha ha! That song!! Ahhh... memories.
p.s. I'm sooooooooooooooo jealous that you are georgia-ing.
That is amazing! This is exactly how Jess and I welcome in the spring each year. I grab my goat and he grabs his fancy pants and we just sing about spring down in the cul-de-sac...never realized he got it from this show :)
Post a Comment