.she rocks.


This is Carolyn. She is cool. We lived together once when we were sophomores. Only for 4 months. You see, she went crazy. And had to be institutionalized. She was in a padded room. She had lots of nice nurses checking on her 24 hours a day. She was still there when I went on my mission. Sometimes we exchanged letters. I couldn't always understand hers. However, she is doing fabulous now. She is out of the hospital and living her life. And we are friends.

PS, I am kidding about her being in the hospital. We only lived together for 4 months because she got married. To a really nice person. His name is Brent. And they are in love. So she isn't crazy. She's just crazy in love. Don't worry.

4 comments:

AndrewBaham said...

I was going to say...that's a pretty blunt posting...but I can see how marriage can be compared to going crazy....:D

A Real Winner said...

Plus, I didn't even write it, she did. :) That's a secret though.

Melodie Anne said...

Ha ha!!! Kiki. That was great. Being married is basically like going crazy. Or at least it will get you there.

Chandra said...

Come on Andrea....you know she is a little bit crazy.