I Played Dolls Today


Today was a great day. My lovely Grandparents came up for a visit along with my aunt & her husband, and my uncle and cousin. My cousin, Ashley, is seven. I got to be the "best friend" today and enjoyed playing with Ashley. This included playing dolls, which I haven't done in years! I played with my American Girl Doll, Felicity. As we were changing the outfits of the dolls, Ashley made a comment about something not fitting. I told her it was so close, to which she replied, "Can't you feel the pain of being so close?" It was awesome. Other than that, the visit was nice and we ate great food. That's really about it. I did however want to make some sort of mention about the fact that I did indeed play dolls again and really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I like to play with dolls. Let's play dolls together. When you move to Utah. We will dress them up and play all day with them. And skip school and jobs and stuff. Deal?