Update
I talked with my bishop on Sunday and he told me that the stake was searching high and low for my papers and they were no where to be found. Bad news. But... I had a thought in my mind that my old bishop may have kept a copy of these documents that were lost. I expressed this feeling to the bishop, so he went to look in my file. Lo and behold, there were the copies. I ran super-quick over to the stake offices (as fast as I could go in heels) and gave them a new copy of these papers. So, as of last night they were able to go in. I am not sure when my papers will go in for real, but it should be the next few days. THEN I'll get my mission call. I am so incredibly grateful that Bishop Hardy kept a copy of those little guys. I am expecting to get my call by next Thursday or so, if not I'll call the stake to see how things are going. So now the dilemma is over and I am SO glad. It was lame. Turns out the same thing, or at least similar thing, had happened to my bishop, my brother, and to a boy in my ward, so they all understand my feelings. Also lots of other people that i don't know I bet. Well, that's the update!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I just remembered you had a blog. It is great. And also, none of Dad's pictures from the 4th of July worked. Can we have some of yours :)
XOXO
Mom
Oh Andrea. I am so, SO happy for you. You never told me any of that. And for that, I am sad. But, I'm so glad that things are ready to go in. JOY! Don't forget, I wanna hear when you open it! HOORAY!
Post a Comment