Birmingham England!!!!!!!!

Wow! I got my mission call last night!!!!! We tried to web cam with Jess and Cari and Mom, dad and Aubrey. It took a while to figure out but we finally got it! Then I opened her up! It said I was called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I would be assigned to labor in the England Birmingham Mission!!! I report to the MTC in Preston England on October 31! I can't believe it! I am so excited to serve a mission, and go someplace I've never been before, and I won't have to worry a ton about not knowing the language!!! It includes Wales, and I've heard Welsh is pretty tricky to understand! Also English accents are way cool! This is so amazing, and I am so excited to get out there!!! If you have any good mission tips let me know!!! I know in the MTC I can only write letters, and I am not sure about the mission field. If you want to write me a letter though, I am pretty good at getting back to people, we'll have to see what this mission schedule allows though. My address is...

Sister Andrea Winn
England Birmingham Mission
187 Penns Lane
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands,
England B76 1JU
United Kingdom

Pretty long I know. I just thought I would share the great news!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh Andrea. I am so, so, so, SO excited for you. Sad for me, but happy for you. And you better not get sick of my letters. Cause you will be getting them. Don't you think otherwise!! I love you!!!

Chandra said...

How exciting. I can't believe Kevin guessed where you were going. I am sad you aren't coming to the Spokane mission....but England sounds a lot more interesting than sage brush....ha ha. You will be an awesome missionary. Good luck. You will be in our prayers.