Spring Term

Spring term started Tuesday, and I'm taking 4 classes this term, Children's Lit, Foundations of Education, Judaism and the Gospel, and Beginning Golf. I love them all. This term is really quite an easy load, so I have time to have fun and not worry about being too busy. I am actually getting the hang of golfing believe it or not. Also, Thursday in class Max Hall, BYU's quarterback, used my golf club because he was passing by our class and wanted to hit some. It was awesome, I met someone practically famous. Also a few days earlier I met Cecil O. Samuelson, President of BYU, finally after working on the same floor as him for 4 months. It was very neat.

I've started a new job, so I'm working two jobs. Both are really easy and I work with incredibly nice people. Job #1 is with Treasury Services, where I process checks. Super easy. Job #2 is for Rebecca Waldron, the assistant to Brian Evans, the CFO and Administrative VP of BYU. I sit and read for a few hours while she goes to lunch. Even better, I get paid to do those things!!!! I got a raise on Monday, $0.35 even!!!

I got two new roommates last week, Jessica Hickman, and Natasha Sirrine. They are both super nice. We get along really great and I'm glad we're roommates. Jessica is from Moses Lake, Washington, where my old roommates Deidra and Carolyn are from. Natasha is from Riverton, Utah. They both have boyfriends and the boyfriends are very nice. Jessica is going skydiving tomorrow and I'm jealous.

Monday is May 5, and there will be Cinco de Mayo parties going on all around. I have decided to stray from that path and host a Cinco de Mustache party. Everyone will be wearing mustaches and celebrating the greatness of mustaches. I'll write more about that after the party.
Well, there is the beginning of Spring Term for you, I know I have an exciting life, don't be jealous. :)

No comments: