Children's Literature
I kind of have a problem. I really enjoy children's books. In the last year I have bought about ten, but that is only because I have had to have incredible self control. Today I bought my books for my classes and I got mad because they didn't have one I needed, so I made up for it by buying myself a new kid's book. (It's great, it is called "Some Things Are Scary: No Matter How Old You Are" by Florence Heide, and it is very cute). Also, I'm in a children's literature class this term where we are going to be reading about 60 books (mostly picture books). At this point I'm holding back and going to the Provo Library to read these books (I got my library card today!!!) and I'm not going to buy any until after the term is over. So, as I read each of these books I will be giving a short report on my favorites. At the end of the term, many of these favorites will be added to my book collection. If you have any favorites, please let me know! I hope you find some of these books to be some you haven't read, and I also hope that you will find them and read them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have to get "There is a Monster at the end of this book" by loveable, furry old grover! It used to be my favorite. VERY favorite.
I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment