Top Ten Reasons I Love Batman

Today I have a day off school. Thank goodness! School has been a little crazy mostly because the students haven't been able to go outside and have a break. It has either been too cold or the air quality has been dangerously bad so they've been inside since they came back from Christmas Break. They're going nuts! So anyway, I'm grateful to have a day off work.

For my day off I decided to watch some Batman. I bought myself the The Dark Knight Trilogy for Christmas and I have been super pleased with that decision. In order to celebrate that I thought I'd tell everyone just why I love Batman so much.



10. No guns, no killing. I like that policy in someone who stands for what's good.

9. "I'm Batman" is SUPER fun to say.

8. He doesn't have magical powers. Magical powers are cool sometimes, I do super love X-men, but Batman just does it all with sweet technology.

7. The movies are incredibly well done.

6. Alfred is wonderful.

5. Fancy cars

4. Phenomenally evil villains. They have interesting stories, they're terrifying, and they aren't stupid villains.

3. Commissioner Gordon and Officer Blake, both such excellent characters. Plus I really like the good guys.

2. The Bat Signal is awesome.

1. Christian Bale.

No comments: