Crazy Hat Day
This week at school is Red Ribbon Week. Today's dress-up theme was "put a cap on drugs" and students were invited to wear a hat. I, of course, ended up wearing a giant frog hat for part of the day because I don't have any hats. If I get a picture I'll post it. It was pretty neat. The best part of the day was when we were at the kick-off assembly. I looked down at my students to see if everyone was minding their p's and q's and lo and behold a student had underwear on his head. He wasn't wearing those 2 minutes before that! I asked him to take them off then he had a nice little chat with the principal at the end of the assembly but he seriously thought it would be okay to wear underwear as a hat, so he just had to put them in his backpack and wear the hat he wore to school. Seriously though, underwear on your head at school? In fourth grade?! He sure is creative, I'll give him that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha haaaa! Your class is awesome.
Post a Comment