I'm Alive!

I am indeed still alive, despite what my blog may lead you to believe. I am also a full-time 4th grade teacher!!! Because of this, I feel I will maybe blog again at Christmas time. Don't expect anything before then and you won't be disappointed. :)


Here are some pictures of my classroom. It isn't too exciting but it's my home for at least the next 9 months. Speaking of home, I moved to Salt Lake. It's great here.







In other news, Jess and his family moved to Utah last month and we were able to have most of the family all together! It was so much fun and here are some of the gems from our family time:

Rhett decided wearing Afton's dress-ups was a good idea


Afton has such a sweet smile and Rhett is such a charmer!

Melodie decided to put a Pirates of the Caribbean tattoo on Max's stomach. All the boys and Afton got tattoos as well. Jess' was on the back of his head. It was hilarious.

To check out more fun pictures of the family go to Jess and Cari's blog at: Max's Blessing Day or Family Fun in Wyoming with the Winn Clan. I sure like my family. They are cool.

1 comment:

Sister Winn said...

I made some of that stuff! I claim it's cuteness.