I am considering going to Grad School. I have a few options here. I will graduate April 2012 with a degree in Elementary Education. I could always teach then come back to get a degree. OR I could just go straight after graduation into a masters program if I got into one. I have a few things that seem fun to do for this option. I think law school would be amazing. I also think library sciences would be wonderful and I would hopefully work in elementary school libraries. My other option of course is a Masters in Education. What do all my readers think?
4 comments:
I have decided what I want to do! I am going to get a masters in Special Education with an emphasis in behavior. I didn't know what I wanted to do until I taught this year. I'm glad I started teaching to figure out what I really love.
become a dolphin trainer.
that is my official vote.
Whatever you do, do it while you teach. You could even teach part time and do it, but it is the horriblest idea ever to not start working asap! Plus, like Kiki said, sometimes you get a better idea of what you want to do after you have been teaching for a minute.
Ohh, I think it would be awesome to get a library sciences degree. I heart libraries more than one girl should.
Post a Comment