That's right people. I went to the concert of So You Think You Can Dance last month. November 4 Aubrey and I were able to go sit in the Maverick Center in West Valley City, Utah to see the best dancing we have ever had the chance to see. Plus... we had front. row. tickets. For real. It was phenomenal! Here are a few of my favorite pictures that I took, there are many other wonderful ones, but check these ones out!



3 comments:
For real, I remember right after Jess and I got married that we had Thanksgiving at Laurie's house and Brandon brought everyone into the basement to watch this. It was hilarious to watch but more funny to watch your family all singing along. LOVED IT.
Also, how hot do you look in your sytycd pictures? SO! Soo, good job with that. Cute cute ladies!
Love your face off
also...how did you get such AMAZING seats? Was it soo expensive or you were just fast to get them???
We just have one AMAZING mom. That's how we got such good tickets!
Post a Comment