Andrea's Super-Duper Blog
i love you and your poetic prose.
haha. I just laughed out loud. For real. That was inspirational.
Brent laughed. Hard. And he still is. Hard.
Great Poem. Secondly, I will thank you kindly to leave your opinions on the promptness of my blog posting to yourslef madame! The awesome post is up, and I find that it was posted in a very timely manner, thank you very much your majesty.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i love you and your poetic prose.
haha. I just laughed out loud. For real. That was inspirational.
Brent laughed. Hard. And he still is. Hard.
Great Poem. Secondly, I will thank you kindly to leave your opinions on the promptness of my blog posting to yourslef madame! The awesome post is up, and I find that it was posted in a very timely manner, thank you very much your majesty.
Post a Comment