So, my ward had a talent show tonight, and I was lucky enough to be a part of it. (if lucky is the right word, I'm not sure...) Anyway, I performed a song called "Falling Slowly" from the movie Once with Neal Davis, Sharolee Hall and myself. It was really scary actually. When we performed in front of the ward it kind of went quite poorly, so we did a re-take after everyone had gone home. :) Also, in the first one, that is NOT a fat roll on my tummy, it must be a shadow or something. The second take has poor sound and you can't hear me singing at all, that's the piano's fault. I really did sing. The three of us are going to find someone with a computer that can record our song better, because we had a really good time doing it and we want a good copy of our masterpiece. I will post the new copy as well so you can hear us at our best! :)
Take One:
Take Two:
2 comments:
That was friggin amazing. You will all probably become extra famous from it. I loved it! Good job!
That was ama-za-zing!! You rock my darn world, Andrea...you rock it!!
Post a Comment